City of Amsterdam
The City of Amsterdam has declared a Snow Emergency. No parking is allowed on any city street starting 6 p.m. Monday March 18th. The emergency will last up to 36 hours.
Village of Catskill
The parking plan for snow removal for the Village of Catskill will be initiated on Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. All vehicles should be parked on the odd side of village streets from 8 p.m. - 8 a.m. Vehicles should continue to switch sides every 12 hours, until the snow emergency has been cancelled. There will be no parking on Main Street from Greene Street to Summit beginning at 8 p.m. Monday, March 18.
Town of East Greenbush
The Town of East Greenbush has declared a snow emergency in effect beginning Monday, March 18 and 10 p.m. Vehicles are prohibited from being parked on any public street.
City of Johnstown
The Johnstown Police Department would like to remind all residents that the City winter parking ban is still in effect. Given the recent predicted forecast of several inches of snow to hit the area within the next few days, all vehicles must be off the streets between 12:00AM and 6:00AM so that DPW crews can plow the streets. Failure to remove vehicles from the street will result in parking citations being issued and vehicles will be towed off the streets at the owner’s expense.
City of Kingston
The City of Kingston declared a snow emergency at 8AM on 3/19/2013. All parked vehicles must be off the street.
City of Newburgh
City Manager Richard F. Herbek has declared a snow emergency in the City of Newburgh effective at 6 p.m. today, March 18, 2013. During a snow emergency, alternate side of the street parking regulations are in effect as follows:
• On north-south streets, parking is permitted on the east side of the street only for 24 hours, from 6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week, and on the west side of the street only for 24 hours, from 6 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
• On east-west streets, parking shall be permitted only on the north side of the street for 24 hours from 6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and on the south side of the street only for 24 hours from 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
• On all other City streets, the Police Department will designate the side of the street on which parking is permitted, with parking being allowed on one side of the street on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week, and on the other side, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Permitted parking on each side of the street will be from 6 p.m. from the time the emergency is declared, until 24 hours thereafter.
• No parking will be allowed at all on designated snow emergency routes. Snow emergency routes are as follows: Broadway, both sides from West Street to the City line, Dupont Avenue, Lake Street, Leroy Place, and Little Britain Road, both sides, entire length, North Street, both sides from Leroy Place to Robinson Avenue, Robinson Avenue, and South Robinson Avenue, South Street, South Water Street, and Water Street (Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Blvd.), both sides entire length.
• Parking is allowed in City parking lots on Ann Street, Van Ness between Fullerton and Prospect, and on Chambers Street.
• Cars illegally parked during a snow emergency WILL BE TOWED.
City of Mechanicville
The City of Mechanicville's snow emergency is in effect beginning at 8 p.m. Monday. Cars should be parked on the even side of the street until 8 p.m. Tuesday, then switch to odd.
City of Saratoga Springs
Please be advised in accordance with City Code Section 225-57, a snow emergency has been declared beginning at: 9:00 pm , on Monday, March 18, 2013.
• Beginning at 9:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 19, all vehicles on City Streets (except alternate side parking streets), must be moved to a plowed or cleared area. Accordingly, all vehicles must be moved every twelve (12) hours thereafter until 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20.
• Except for those streets posted for alternate side parking, it shall be unlawful to park or stand a motor vehicle for any continuous period of time in excess of twelve (12) hours.
All vehicles in violation of the City’s Snow Emergency parking regulations are subject to being ticketed and/or towed at owner’s expense.
Town of Schodack
Snow emergency declared for the Town of Schodack. No on street parking from 6 p.m. Monday, March 18 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 19.
Town of Waterford
The Town of Waterford Highway Department has declared a Snow Emergency starting at 7:00AM Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 until further notice. All residents must follow all snow emergency signs, if not your vehicle will be towed. If you have any questions, call the highway garage at (518) 235-3413.
Village of Waterford
A snow emergency is in effect in the Village of Waterford from 7:00 AM Tuesday March 19, 2013 until all streets are plowed and pushed back. Any vehicles not moved or interfering with snow plowing operations on Village streets or the Village parking lot will be towed at owner's expense. Alternate side parking is not in effect in the Village of Waterford.