Updated 09/24/2012 04:37 PM
Fire out after gas main leak
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
MONTGOMERY, N.Y. -- A fireball erupts from a gas main leak in Montgomery.
Central Hudson officials say it happened along Route 416 off 211 Monday afternoon when a contractor hit the gas line.
Crews shut off the gas and extinguished the fire, which impacted one resident and a few businesses.
Central Hudson is now making repairs to restore service to those customers.
There were no injuries and no buildings were ever in danger.