Parking Restriction and Road Closure - Race for the Cure – October 6, 2012:
6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Washington Park – both sides of ALL PARK ROADWAYS
- Madison Avenue both sides from Eagle Street to Willett Street
- South Lake Avenue east side from Hudson Avenue to Western Avenue
- Western Avenue south side from Lake Avenue to Sprague Place
- Washington Avenue south side from Sprague Place to Henry Johnson Boulevard
- Henry Johnson Boulevard both sides from Washington Avenue to State Street
7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Madison Avenue between Eagle Street and New Scotland Avenue
12:01 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
All roads of Washington Park
The following Road closures will not go into effect until just before the race begins:
South Lake Avenue between Madison Avenue and Western Avenue
Western Avenue between Lake Avenue and Sprague Place
Washington Avenue between Lexington Avenue and Henry Johnson Boulevard
Henry Johnson Boulevard between Washington Avenue and State Street