Fire at Feura Bush Senior Housing Complex
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
ALBANY COUNTY, N.Y. -- Food left on the stove caused a fire at the Feura Bush Senior Housing Complex.
The apartment had some minor smoke damage, but there was no structural damage to the building.
Firefighters say the building was equipped for this kind of emergency.
“The building was well designed. The fire alarm system worked very well. Isolated the room it was contained to,” said Jeff Mudge, Onesquethaw Volunteer Company Fire Battalion Chief.
No one was hurt and there is no word how many seniors were displaced.