Firefighters injured while battling blaze
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
DELMAR, N.Y. -- Four Delmar firefighters were injured while battling an overnight fire.
Fire Officials said the call came in just after midnight for a fire at a two-story home on Darnley Greene.
Two residents were able to get out. One of the residents suffered minor smoke inhalation and was taken to Albany Medical Center.
Crews were able to put out the fire, but four firefighters did suffer minor injuries.
The fire chief tells us they believe the fire was caused by a malfunctioning baseboard heater.